Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Friday, October 1, 2010

Rainy days and Tuesdays

I don't know about you, but I always feel like staying inside on a rainy day. However, there are ferals to be fed so raincoat goes on and out I go. I do notice that the cats are never wet. They are smart enough to find a dry spot and only come out because it's mealtime.

Here's Queenie, trying valiantly to keep her paws dry.


And Teddy, perched under a boat.



We're lucky that there are plenty of spots for the cats to stay out of the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment