Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Friday, December 31, 2010

My kind of holidays

It seems hard to believe that it is already New Year's Eve. My Christmas holidays have been quiet but furry, just the way I like it. I've been feeding the ferals, yes of course on Christmas Day too, taking care of my six at home and looking in on my neighbour's two.

I'm sure there's some turkey in their canned food and on Boxing Day I found a turkey carcass that someone had left for the cats.

On Christmas Day we also fed Connie's cats. She has a colony of nine near us. They are obviously well cared for - look how nice and fat this one is.

And where was I on Boxing Day, well Canadian Tire of course. Friskies was on sale for 69 cents for a big tin and since I go through five a feed I stocked up.

Happy New Year to all cat lovers out there, let's hope 2011 brings more spaying and neutering and less homeless cats.

1 comment:

  1. Wouldn't that be wonderful. Glad all your kitties are getting well fed and the onces I feed are doing well too. They too had a turkey dinner on Boxing day. Have a Happy & Blessed New Year. Hugs, Deb=^..^=x5

    ReplyDelete