Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Saturday, March 3, 2018

While I was out

Many mornings I get up and go directly out to my catsits, and one day last week my cats decided breakfast was way too late and took matter into their own hands.  One of them (and nobody is telling) knocked down a container of dry food from the counter.  Thankfully for them it opened, leaving them with a buffet.
Of course they still wanted their regularly scheduled meal!

2 comments:

  1. My cats are known to do this alot, but you can never be mad at them. They are great bundles of joy. Thanks for sharing. Now where is dinner. Have a great one.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are any of these beautiful long haired beauties fosters that are ready for adoption? Please email me at sarah.blostein@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete