Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Monday, April 16, 2012

My own bucket of bricks

How do you know when you've crossed the line and become a crazy cat rescuer? When you buy your own drop trap and get your own bucket of bricks to keep it weighted down. Well, here I am, with my very own Tomahawk drop trap and proud of it.

Maybe I will use it on Morris, the only cat from our colony that I still have not trapped. Luckily, you can tell from his jowls that he's a tom cat and since there aren't any unspayed females at Cherry Street it doesn't have to be the top of my long list (I still have lots to do at the west end colony but good news the orange and white kitten has found a home).
MC was enjoying the balmy if a bit damp weather yesterday.
I am now very well equipped, two really good TruCatch live traps, a drop trap and a transfer cage. I feel like a true trapping pro now, just wish the job paid instead of costing me money.

No comments:

Post a Comment