Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Tuesday, January 20, 2015

So far so good

Although it was cold last week I have to say that so far this winter isn't so bad.  I'm very happy about the lack of snow and I think the cats are too.  Bad enough to be cold but to have wet feet as well adds insult to injury.

I fed at Gloria's colony this morning, there were about 10 cats there, then when I parked I fed another couple and then at lunch I fed Mystery's gang of three and fifteen at Cherry.  It was sunny so everybody was out, having a drink of fresh water and chowing down on the Friskies before it could freeze.

Stubby with his nice thick winter coat
Sally has a scratch
But wants to know what's taking so long
Jet registers his disapproval as well
Hank, looking a bit old

1 comment: