Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Sunday, February 7, 2016

My territory

In a 2.8 km stretch of the portlands I feed about 20 cats, and Connie feeds some of the same plus her three and Jackie has a couple too.  At one point there were many more but TNR efforts, accidents and aging have diminished the population significantly.

One of our little colonies consists of Mystery, Callie and Owen, we think they are all related, and happily I can now report that with the trapping of Owen last week they are all fixed.  
And our new eastern most colony is almost all done too, former home to Betty and Winston.  Lini, this beautiful tortie who was spayed last fall, has now decided she likes people too.  I just have to find a space so I can rescue her!

1 comment: