Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Sunday, February 21, 2016

This time I found a fake meth lab!

I did more wandering around the yard today, looking for Lionel and trying to figure out what is up with Lily and Arrow, and I discovered Morris sitting in the window of this RV.  I was concerned he was trapped so I had a look inside and discovered a fake meth lab!  Turns out it was used for promotional purposes: http://www.ctvnews.ca/entertainment/replica-of-breaking-bad-s-rv-meth-lab-hits-the-streets-of-toronto-1.1559883

There is a hole in the floor so Morris smartly has found a cozy place to hang out, and I got a laugh, I could use one....


No comments:

Post a Comment