Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Thursday, June 30, 2016

Sleepy cat photos

What did I do this week?  Well we found a new colony in Scarborough with six females and 16 yes count them 16 kittens!  We managed to grab four pretty easily but the others have eluded us so far.   On Monday in the heat we were scrambling in the bushes but six week old kittens are fast!  I've got a busy weekend catsitting so Susan is going with Lesley in the morning to try to get more.  Susan will be retiring soon so it's time for her to join the trapping task force.
UPDATE:  Susan and Lesley caught 10 kittens!  Darn, wish I had been there!

Twig, finally out of her cone, I'm calling her blind-ish
 Our cats are preparing for the holiday weekend by doing what they do best, sleeping....





No comments:

Post a Comment