Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Are you tired of kittens yet?

I think I may be tiring of kittens, surely it must be fall and kitten season will end soon.  We caught the cutest little white kitten last week!  He was feral for all of about 24 hours!
Lesley is running quite the system at her place, catch the kittens, tame and assess them and move them on to foster homes.  These two are from Yonge and McPherson, their sibling was caught a few weeks ago and mom already TNRed.

I caught another of the Greenwood kittens, one left, but I'm not having any luck.  In other news, two of Joanne's older black kittens have been adopted!  Michelle's four cuties are off to the adoptathon, Susan has the grumpy mom and we think five kittens, and the cutest little orange and white guy.  Full houses everywhere, but the wonderful thing is they keep finding fantastic homes.  I hope they all live a long wonderful life, safe and loved.

2 comments: