Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Saving Sweetie

Cynthia is a fellow rescuer who feeds cats in her yard.  This year a new cat joined her gang, but Cynthia noticed the tabby she called Sweetie getting thin, and because she was a bit friendly, took her to THS for medical help and possible adoption.  But they told her that Sweetie should be euthanized due to severe periodontal disease.  Cynthia couldn't accept that and took her home.  She reached out for help and I offered to take her to my favourite vet.  Today we all looked in her mouth and yes it was a mess but no reason for her to die.  She's had a full dental and hopefully will recover well and be able to be socialized but now I have a dental bill to cover.  I could really use some help, donations would be greatly appreciated!



No comments:

Post a Comment