Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Thursday, January 11, 2018

Herb gets friendlier

Herb is a new cat that showed up somewhat recently, I got him neutered (of course), poor guy was terrified afterwards and I didn't see him for a while.  Now he's back and the other day he meowed at me and let me briefly touch him.  Now that was quite a surprise!  Sometimes neutering really changes their behaviour.  Herb's a cutie, I hope he sticks around.

This weather is crazy, freezing, now a thaw, then a freeze coming, the cats won't like having wet paws today, I don't know what they like least, the cold, the snow or the wet, they would probably check all of the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment