Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Monday, April 2, 2018

My dumpster cats

Thankfully things have been stable down at the yard, and Lily and Minky always pop out of their shelters when we come to feed.  We still have no idea how long it will be before development starts but at least these two have a new home to go to, thanks to Verena.  Of course when the time comes the hardest part will be trapping them.  We had to remove the shelters at my other colony and it was heartbreaking but I have to remember that these cats are resilient.



Lesley and I are off again to Scarborough this afternoon, a new colony of nine or 10 cats.  The cats don't seem to know that it's a cold spring, we already have six litters of kittens that we need to rescue when they are old enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment