Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Sunday, September 2, 2018

Some updates after a long break

I apologize for my lack of posts, the last month I've just been catsitting, I haven't had a day off since sometime in June!  Thankfully things are calming down now.  Susan went away for a week so I got to feed my buddies Pseudo and MC, they are both getting braver, Pseudo stayed out when I came in, he's enjoying his soft bed to lie on.
Sophie the tortie has been doing really well at Isabel's, she is so not feral, she is still shy with strangers but sleeps with Isabel!  How nice is that!  We are just about to do her bio to put her up for adoption.  So lots of cats won't be subject to the cold winter winds down by the lake, although after the summer we've had that sounds pretty refreshing LOL.  I'm actually happy it's September!

No comments:

Post a Comment