Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Monday, July 30, 2018

Happy inside

Our gang is all adjusting to being inside!  Pseudo and MC have made themselves at home, sleeping on cat trees and soft beds, enjoying not fighting for food and water with raccoons.  
 Stubby is with Vinyse and Derek, and although still shy with them, has a very active nighttime life playing with toys.
Verena set up a cat solarium for her two, so far Lily is monopolizing it, she gets to look out at the back garden but no longer has to dodge dumpsters and trucks.  I think as far as retirements go the cats are doing pretty darn well!  It feels odd just driving by and not stopping to feed but I will be catsitting this weekend at Susan's so I will get to feed MC and Pseudo!

No comments:

Post a Comment