On Saturday we went to the vet and picked up Lily. Apparently all day she would hide in a carrier in a cage and only come out at night to eat after everyone had left. After four nights at the vet it was time to release her back to the colony after her spaying.
We opened up the door and she popped out, looking none the worse for wear.
All the females and most of the males at the boat part of our colony have now been spayed or neutered. Time to move on and get the rest done. My goal for this year is to have no kittens born at the colony. Let's see if I can beat the clock and make that happen. The snow is thawing, it will be full on kitten season soon.