Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Nabbed!

When I was feeding on Monday (of course I didn't have my camera) Henry showed up, meowing at me. I've been trying to trap him off and on for months. I've been able to pat him recently so I just walked over with a bowl of food and the carrier and as he was eating, boom, I grabbed and plopped him in the miracle top loading carrier. I called the office, said I wouldn't be back that afternoon, and drove off to the vet in Scarborough. One more down! Hopefully now I won't come home smelling like cat urine anymore.

It's been a messy weather week. The cats are desperately trying to find a way not to get their feet wet.

MC decided she would go straight to the source.
Here's Hank, looking very grumpy about the weather.

I'm trying to help some other cats who are in a dire situation. Here's the info:
http://torontocatrescue.ca I hope we can find a solution for them. It's sad how many cats are living a rough life outdoors due to irresponsible pet ownership.

No comments:

Post a Comment