Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wednesday miscellanea

It's been kind of a funny week, not too much happening but a couple of good things to report.

Pat and Linda, the lovely people who adopted our Henry, have joined our group and will be feeding once a week. I'm grateful for more support. These guys are waiting every day, rain or shine, and we can't let them down.
Carol, a friend of Sandi's, generously made a donation towards Stubby and Socks vet bills. Thank you Carol! We haven't been seeing poor Stubby, I can only hope he is coming later to eat.

This is Morris, one of the newcomers, who is being seen more frequently.
The gang at Hank's get along so well, I love when they rub against each other.
Hank knows the importance of proper hygiene.
I've taken Bruno, my neighbourhood guy, in to be neutered, although I am heartbroken that I have to return him to the streets. When I awake at 5 a.m. thinking have I done all I can for him, I must repeat, I cannot save them all - he is better off than he was but I know it will be small consolation to me when I have to open that carrier on Friday and let him back outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment