Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Thursday, September 8, 2011

Adorable feral cats

Even feral cats can be adorable. Here is MC and a UBC rubbing heads.
Who is who? I don't know, that's why we call them UBCs.
Socks is very happy now that he doesn't have sore teeth.
OK, this isn't a cute photo but I'm pleased to report that I saw Stubby (the one who had his injured tail amputated, hence the name) on the weekend. He waits for us to leave to come and eat.
This will be my next poster shot. How pathetic is that. This really is the reality of these cats' lives but luckily cats don't feel sorry for themselves.

1 comment: