Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Thursday, November 10, 2011

Enjoying the weather

It's great that November so far has been so warm. I don't have to worry as much about the cats.

It's amazing how much better Hank must feel after having all those rotten teeth out, look at him climbing up on a boat. I wish I could take them all in for an overhaul.

Pebbles and Arrow are sunning themselves on a toasty dumpster.
Are these two buddies, or what?
Morris is around most days and seems happy for the regular food.
And Tibbs is definitely fattening up for the winter, I love it when the cats are nice and plump.
I know this weather won't last so I've been making shelters in my spare? time, cutting and gluing styrofoam, so they have warm places for those inevitable chilly days but for now enjoy the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment