Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Tina

It's been so strange going down to feed without Teddy there. Everyone seems thrown off, especially Tina. She keeps wandering over to the Madonna, insistent for food.
Tina is so sweet, always greeting us.
She is such a matted mess, but will have to wait for the spring for her spa visit.
Yes, I know this isn't a cat, but seriously, is that not the strangest dog you have ever seen? She belongs to one of the boat guys, and was looking for that yummy smelling cat food.
Yesterday was one of the yuckiest feeding days ever, there's no pictures because there weren't any cats out, just me soaking wet. Today it's chilly, my least favourite cat feeding season has begun. At least Teddy goes "home" tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Tina does look a mess. I feel so sorry for them all. Thank God they are being fed by you. Honestly, the plight of the cat...

    ReplyDelete