Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Monday, December 17, 2012

Oh happy day!

Christmas came early - Meisha and Frosty, the 12 year old cats, have found homes.  I was overjoyed to hear the news.

What a journey those two had.   I felt so guilty taking them to THS but they took good care of them and most importantly, now they have homes.  Thank you to everyone who helped them and cared about them along the way and thank you to whomever adopted them and gave them a second chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment