Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Thursday, December 6, 2012

Shakira all grown up

I just got this lovely picture today from Tricia.  She offered to foster one of the kittens from the September big dump so sight unseen I took her Shakira, an adorable little grey and white female.  Both Tricia and Tricia's cat fell in love with Shakira, so she is a member of the family now.

I love getting pictures like this!  She has gotten so big, and clearly has a friend.


Steve called me Tuesday when he was feeding the colony to tell me he saw a new cat, a black and white one who did not seem feral.  Of course he was without carrier or trap, I only hope it sticks around and we see it again and can get it out of there.

No comments:

Post a Comment