Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Monday, February 11, 2013

Snow day

Well my tough ferals survived the storm although they are clearly not happy about the amount of snow, nor am I.  Thankfully Lesley and Anne got a head start and did a bunch of shovelling before we got there.  It's a big territory and most hadn't been plowed so the cats found any spots they could.

Lionel and Pebbles sun themselves on a dumpster

Lionel uses a path

Socks finds the feeding spot

Pseudo and Jet on a bare patch

It's too much for me!
And I had to share this cute picture of Ernie, what a doll he is (look at those paws!) although I'm worried about him, his belly is distended so we are off to the vet this afternoon along with one of our other cats who is having trouble walking.  I can't stand it when they are sick, they are my babies, all of them.
The orange and white adult with the neck wounds is up for adoption, apparently they were caused by severe fleas and ear mites, poor cat.  Jerry is very friendly so hopefully he will find a home soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment