Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Thursday, February 7, 2013

To the victors go the spoils

My cats love it when we come home from feeding the ferals, they get to lick the empty cans!


There's a big snowstorm forecasting for this evening, all I can think of is all the shovelling at the yard and hoping my ferals all find a sheltered spot.  I am weary of winter at this point.

Buddy the laundry room cat had his major dental yesterday and is doing well.  Time is ticking away and he and his super shy companion still don't have anywhere to go at the end of February.

My foster Ernie (Ernest Hemingway), is doing well, tearing around the house.  He is an absolute doll.  He is going to be a hard one to give up, I've always wanted a polydactyl.  For generations, there have been polydactyl cats living at Ernest Hemingway's home in Key West (hence the name), when we went to Key West last winter we visited twice, mostly for the cats.  I've been told the injured ones are doing well, thankfully, hopefully they will be up for adoption soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment