Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Thursday, February 26, 2015

A happy Siamese update

Today I can post a happy story thankfully.  You may remember Siam, the young Siamese Andrea and I rescued a few weeks ago who was living behind a rooming house.  Well he got adopted the first day of the adoptathon by two young women with another cat.  His new name is Pamuk doesn't he look happy!  Doted upon by two people, a regular food source, a warm bed...

I was so delighted to get this update, it makes it easier to get through the hard times of this cat stuff.



1 comment: