Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Friday, May 29, 2015

Kitty pity party

Sadly I am still pretty much immobile, relying on bedrest and prescription meds to hopefully help me heal up soon.  Poor Steve is left to keep the house running as well as taking care of me, I can't even dress myself.

Enough of that pity party, you came here to read about cats.  Annex Cat Rescue has kindly taken on some of my recent rescues, the kittens born in a trap are ready for adoption.  The black one already found a great home but Captain Charisma and Dr Hush Hush are still available. http://annexcatrescue.ca/adopt/.  Aren't those fantastic names? I can't take credit for them, Raven came up with them.

Bella and Twix are also kittens I rescued that are on the Annex site.

Twix

I've moved on to Orange is the New Black in my lying in bed video watching.  I really hope soon to be better, the weather is beautiful and I've got stuff to do!  

1 comment: