Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Did I mention the kittens?

In the midst of gathering up Colleen's cats, I was also dealing with what else, kittens.  At a nearby colony I've been helping to TNR Marcelo discovered three little kittens so we scooped up one on Saturday and he got the following ones Sunday morning.  We found one dead one too, so sad.  The conditions there are quite wretched so not surprisingly they have eye infections and coccidia but they will be fine, they are only about five weeks old.


And Joanne took one a litter of five tabbies that somebody found outside.  They are a tiny bit wild but with Joanne's magic touch are coming along well.

With summer approaching catsitting is ramping up too, right now I'm taking care of two adorable ragdolls, although one is still hiding under the blankets but I hope she will come out soon, it's only been a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment