Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Monday, July 27, 2015

The soda pop kittens

Remember the little tortie kitten I rescued a month ago and that Michelle was fostering?  Well little Sprite found a wonderful home and is now sitting on her person's lap, how great is that.

The other two kittens I took to Michelle around the same time are now socialized and will be up for adoption through Annex Cat Rescue, meet Shasta and Fresca, such cute tabbies.


I went over to Michelle's to give them pain meds after their spay neuter and it seemed every room had foster cats, two here, two there, a kitten wandering around.  I asked her partner Joey where they came from and he said "I don't know, they just show up", sounds like what Steve would say.  God bless the patient men in the life of cat rescuers.  And mine has to be especially patient right now, our air conditioning has broken just as my body has decided to have hot flashes.

2 comments:

  1. Those tabbies are adorable, Robin. I hope they find wonderful loving homes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tabbies are adorable, Robin. I hope they find wonderful loving homes.

    ReplyDelete