Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Sunday, August 2, 2015

Speaking of....

Speaking of Sprite, here's a picture of her at her new home, and look she has a torti big sister!  My first cat when I left home was a torti that I named Kitty, she had quite the long life with adventures and lived in many different places but spent her last years in luxury with our friends John and Janice, her life is a whole other blog.
Sprite at her new home
 Ian recently contacted me about a situation he was involved in, a guy had become homeless and his cat was living in a shed behind the hardware store where he worked.  Thankfully Sandi agreed to foster her and Patches is at her place now, hoping for a new home of her own.  She cried the first night, she had been with the guy since she was a kitten (now four years old) but now she has settled down and enjoys being patted and looking out the window.
Patches looking for a home
With the long weekend here my catsitting business is busy, busy, busy!  I had eight stops yesterday and seven today.


No comments:

Post a Comment