Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Friday, October 23, 2015

A blur

Where did the week go?  I fed, I trapped, I did dishes, and more feral dishes, I need an intern just for that.  I responded to numerous emails, talked on the phone about cats, transported a friend's cat to and from the vet, bought cat food, did more dishes, tried to sell some stuff so I could buy cat food.  The week went by in a blur.

This is a great photo of Hank, it's a screen shot from a video but looks like a painting.

I got an update on Bonnie, she's eating well, mostly hanging out in her shelter, she's still very shy with Gerri, but that was pretty much how she was at the colony.
I haven't seen Penny since they moved her car and Bright Eyes is missing but I did see my three friends at Mystery's.  I wish they could all be safe and warm.....

1 comment: