Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Sunday, October 4, 2015

The latest litter

Here is a picture of the kittens I grabbed last week, they have been at Joanne's temporarily but today I took them to Cassandra, their new foster parent, kindly arranged through Toronto Cat Rescue.  They are a bit shy but will be tame in no time.  Good thing they didn't make it to my house, way too cute for me to spend any time at all with.
I'm heading out with Lesley in the morning for a multi colony trapping!  Wish me happy hunting.  The cats we trap now will prevent many spring litters....these kittens are the lucky ones, most are born to harsh futures.  The weather has gotten cold fast and all the cats are hungry, they know what is coming, as do we.

1 comment: