Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Saturday, January 23, 2016

Sunny day!

I've never been a fan of winter and with feeding feral cats I hate it even more but this winter has been such a gift.  Not too cold, no snow or ice to contend with, everyone is happier.  I feel for the northeast right now, there are many posts about caretakers worried about their cats in the blizzard, I certainly know how that feels.  I'll take this!
One of the laneway colonies I feed

No comments:

Post a Comment