Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Sunday, March 20, 2016

A sunny Sunday at the colony

It was chilly today but at least it was sunny!  I haven't managed to trap Arrow but I've been giving her cat milk and mixing up A/d recovery food with warm water and at least she's been able to lap that up, so I feel a bit better that she's getting some nutrition at least.  I wish she would let me help her!
Tibbs
Floppy has made himself at home
MC
Some of the home colony, look what happens when you put down a box
And more of my babies!

1 comment:

  1. Love the home colony! Do you have a cat tower for each of them?

    ReplyDelete