Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Friday, April 15, 2016

Achieving goals....

Well yesterday I achieved my goal, I fed 30+ homeless cats, had a nap with six of mine, and later went to TIFF Just for Cats Film Festival for Michelle and had some wine.  Not a bad day.

I tried yet again to trap Arrow, but it was see trap, run away, and wait for the lady to put it away finally and feed us.  I'll just keep feeding her and hope for the best....

I also spoke to a woman outside Haliburton, this project will be my biggest yet.  A lovely lady started feeding a couple of cats, of course four years later there are 30, and there isn't any TNR up there.  I'm working on organizing a special clinic and she says some are friendly so I'm hoping that we can home some.  There are at least 6 pregnant cats she says, a blind cat, a cat with an injured paw, it's a bit overwhelming, the hardest part is that it's a three and a half hour drive away but we will figure it out. Cat convoy anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment