Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Monday means time to get to work!

I may not have a job that pays, but I work, do I work!  Yesterday was a trapping day, I started at Carlaw and Gerrard, and caught one of the two stinky unneutered males, then I met up with Lesley and we went to Rosedale but were shut out there.  Later we headed up to Scarborough and got two females and a male, that's ten cats in two weeks done there, bing bang boom, colony under control.


This morning we packed up Betty for her big day of dental surgery.  Our poor girl had all but her canine teeth removed, I know she's a trooper though and will recover well and be better off.  I just hate when they have to go through that kind of thing, and worst she has to spend the night there.  Even though we have lots of cats when one is missing we really notice it.



1 comment:

  1. Poor girl, she looks so sad. Hope she will feel much better without those infected teeth though

    ReplyDelete