Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Sunday, April 24, 2016

The first of the Haliburton horde arrives

I think I may have mentioned that I'm working on my biggest rescue yet!!  30 cats at a cottage in Haliburton!  I am scheduling a massive spay neuter clinic for May but in the meantime the cats aren't waiting and the kittens are arriving, so today Susan and I met Wonita in Beaverton and she brought a big carrier full of kittens and moms, 8 babies not even a week old, as well as a couple of other females.
I hope to God they turn out to be tame, they were frightened understandably after a very long drive, so we will let them settle down and go from there.  So many beautiful babies, orange, buff, tabbies...can't wait to snuggle them all.

1 comment:

  1. That's quite a haul. Poor thing, they would be scared. Bless their hearts and thank you for all you do.

    ReplyDelete