Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Friday, August 5, 2016

Road trip for kitties

Susan and I set off yesterday to pick up four kittens from a friend with a small sanctuary outside the city.  We had a lovely drive and came back with four lovely cats who surely will easily find homes here.

All my rescues now go through Annex Cat Rescue for adoptions, it's great to work with such a wonderful organization, and it helps me to be able to help more!  So I'm doing a 5k in October to help raise money for Annex and all the vet bills, one of the Haliburton cats for example had to have a cardiac ultrasound and we discovered she has a congenital heart condition, or even many of the kittens end up with wounds, or parasites and other issues and need costly vetting.  If you would like to donate (and get a tax receipt!) it would be greatly appreciated.
https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/FundraisingPage.aspx?registrationID=3506320&langPref=en-CA

No comments:

Post a Comment