Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Thursday, April 13, 2017

The colony in and out

My buddy Floppy is a bit scared but doing ok I think, I am able to pat him and today he came out and I sat him on my lap!  And even better I have a potential home lined up for him with an experienced cat person who I know!  It may take some time but I believe Floppy will be a cuddly guy like Gary is with us, and how wonderful if he never had to be cold or wet again.
The rest of Hank's gang seems more relaxed with him gone, it's so odd to be down to eight, four in each spot.  Only a few years ago we were twenty-five plus.
Pseudo and Jet
MC


Minky

1 comment:

  1. I cannot relate much with this blog because I am not a cat lover nor I have ever kept any pet as such. But it’s interesting to see that people out there are so fond of their pets that they are actually writing blogs about it.

    ReplyDelete