Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Friday, May 18, 2018

My backyard friends



 I was hanging out in the yard this week, and I had many visitors.  Of course there is our only outdoor cat Charlie, and we also feed the squirrels and birds.  Thankfully Charlie leaves them alone!  And there were many bees on the redbud tree, I love seeing all the creatures getting sustenance.  There was even a skunk poking around!


As much as I like raccoons, I try not to feed them directly, but there is one that comes to our back door that I just can't resist.  She has the cutest face, and she looks really old, so she gets some kibble when she shows up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment