Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Wednesday, February 23, 2011

MC goes home

After four weeks, my friend was still unable to touch MC, so late last week we returned her to the colony. As you can tell from this photo, she readjusted very well, stretching out contentedly. The frustrating thing is as soon as we returned her, she behaved just as before, allowing me to pat her, and following us around. I guess she feels happy and secure here at her "home". At least we tried, and she missed out on some of the worst weather, gained some weight and got dewormed.

Henry is still around, spraying up a storm. Surely he must have marked every upright surface by now. I will continue to try to trap him, if for no other reason so that my clothes don't smell like cat urine from brushing against something.
Hank and this UBC have it figured out, let's just sit here and wait for the catering truck to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment