Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Behind in my blog

I'm a bit behind here. First I was away, then I came back sick. Only now am I feeling better and have unpacked and semi caught up. Speaking of semi, We call this black and white cat Semi-Socks, because there used to be two black and white cats, now I think there is only this one, who I'm pretty sure is a male.
While I was sick the rest of the group had an amazing fundraising yard sale. Sandi, Aaffien, Brenda, Tory, Anne and Connie all worked so hard. I hated not being a part of it. The great news is we raised a pretty good sum of money that we can use for vet bills. They add up so quickly. There are still a couple of males to neuter and you never know when a cat, like poor Ollie, will get sick or injured. I'm so fortunate to be part of a great group who all love these cats.



No comments:

Post a Comment