Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Sunday, February 12, 2012

A wintry weekend

What a chilly weekend, the ferals at the yard clearly are not happy, it seems almost too cold to come out and eat.

What a difference a year makes for Maggie. Last winter she was huddled under a street sweeper at the colony until I brought her home. Now she spends her evenings in front of the fire.
Oh, and Buddy, our most recent rescue, approves of this post he says.
I'm glad it's supposed to warm up tomorrow, it breaks my heart seeing the cats huddled in the cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment