Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Saturday, February 4, 2012

The colony post Jackson

Losing Jackson in such a tragic freak accident has been unimaginably hard. Every time I go down to feed I still expect to see him come bounding towards me. We have not found his body but saw Minky skirt along the edge of the water to go under the deck of a building so that's what must have happened to Jackson but it was dark or icy or windy or he just slipped.

However, as sad as it is, there are still at least 18 mouths to feed so no time to mope. MC needs fresh water.
Arrow and Pebbles need to be fed as does Tina and Socks.

So we keep going, and I renew my vow to take care of these cats the best I possibly can.

1 comment:

  1. You are such a kind person. I'm so happy Toronto is having unseasonably warm weather for February. I think of the cats and I am thankful.

    ReplyDelete