Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Friday, June 14, 2013

Milo update

Milo is the kitten I was briefly fostering, and who has been adopted by a wonderful family on our street.  Looks like Milo has found a new BFF, Bella the resident dog.  So cute.

Milo and Bella

I've got lots of trapping lined up for tomorrow, possibilities at four different locations, hopefully I have a good day and make lots of headway with the two new colonies I'm working with.

At DD, the parking lot owner has decided he doesn't like us feeding the cats there, so maddening, so I'm hoping I can work my charms on him, we've been feeding them for months, I can't just walk away and there is nowhere else to feed.

1 comment: