Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas came early

I have amazing news!  A wonderful woman named Mai has stepped forward to adopt Snowball and Caesar.  She saw their story on The Panda Project's page on Facebook and was moved by their situation.

I feel confident they will be well cared for and loved for as long as they have.  She has already spoken to her vet about them.  I wish that Snowball's prognosis was better but I knew as soon as I saw him last week that he was a sick cat.  I haven't spent much time with these cats, but just during the vet exam you could tell that they are nice cats.  I think the guy who had them loved them but unfortunately there just aren't any no cost vet clinics.  There must be many cats in the same boat, their people care but can't afford vetting.

At least Snowball and Caesar have received help and I thank everyone who cared and shared and donated and helped to make this happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment