Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Sunday, June 15, 2014

Life goes on and Bonnie makes friends

It feels sad feeding without Teddy, I looked at my list and since I started feeding five years ago we've lost 15 cats but that is the way of a colony.  For those left, life goes on, and their bellies still need to be fed.

I was happy to see that Bonnie, one of the relocated cats, joined the dumpster gang yesterday at meal time, and seemed to be accepted.  It's so much better when the cats can be part of a group, I hope she continues to make friends....

Bonnie makes friends 
That was yummy...
Hank looking a bit rough
The gang at Hank's
Sally and Pseudo rolling in the dirt
Steve sees Buddy every night but can't get closer, the heartbreak continues, it's Day 32 now.  I'm worried, he has herpes and has always had runny eyes and teeth problems, and last night's picture shows his eyes very weepy.  I just want to take care of my Bud Bud.

No comments:

Post a Comment