Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Wednesday, June 11, 2014

More kittens, and updates

Last night I went back to see if I could get the mom and kittens.  In just a few minutes the two kittens ventured into the trap and that was that.  Mom made herself scarce, even using the kittens as bait didn't work, I will have to get her another time.  These two look about 10 weeks to me but are so cute and were quite docile when we pulled them out of the trap so I hope they will be fine.  Thanks to Joanne for taking them in.


Last night Buddy made his usual appearance in the yard, Steve is amazing, he goes out every night, trying to get food to Buddy before the raccoons can.  It's been four weeks now I miss Buddy so much, he was the leader of the gang and my buddy.  The only thing I want is for him to come home.
Teddy has had another setback.  Although his infection is clearing up, now he has developed an upper respiratory infection and has stopped eating again.  We may be looking at a feeding tube.  I feel so terrible that he has had complication after complication.  I just wanted to help him....

No comments:

Post a Comment