Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Monday, July 14, 2014

A busy week

It's shaping up to be a busy week, a couple of catsitting gigs and two rescues have materialized.

I'm off to a golf course tonight to get a momma cat and her two kittens and I have also found out about a momma and babies at a construction site.

I've just been scrambling to find steel toed boots, they won't let me on site without them, they aren't normally part of my trapping kit.

Stay tuned for updates...

1 comment:

  1. That kit will get awfully heavy if you have to add boots. Good luck with the trapping tonight. Deb

    ReplyDelete