Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Sunday, May 8, 2016

Now that's a lot of cats!

Wonita sent me these pictures from the colony that we are going to deal with this week.  Now that's a lot of cats!  It's quite the logistical project to organize a mass trapping of 20+ cats who are more than a 3 hour drive away.  I've got a cargo van and Sandi's vehicle, four of us are travelling Wed to stay with Aaffien, then trap on Thursday and come back with the cats.  Friday they have to be at the clinic by 7 a.m. picked up at 4, back to the recovery centre, and then a couple of days later some will have to be returned.  I get tired just typing this, I'm making lists, checking them twice, hoping the weather and of course the cats cooperate.




1 comment:

  1. I have a pregnant momma, and two kittens from another litter I need placed badly..

    ReplyDelete