Who we are

Cherry Street Cats is me (Robin), my husband Steve, Sandi, Michelle, Verena, Vinyse, Derek, Kent, and Connie, a group of dedicated cat lovers who care for a colony of feral cats in the east end of Toronto. I also have a great rescue team of Lesley, Joanne, and Susan. Together we do our best to make the lives better for feral and homeless cats and kittens. 900+ cats helped in nine years!



Sunday, May 22, 2016

The kittens keep coming....

I'm declaring kitten season officially here!  One of the east end colonies we have been trapping also has kittens, Lesley saw a litter the other day, they are only about 4 weeks but already running so we decided to grab them while we could, we managed to get two out of three and the wonderful Camille stepped up to bottle feed them.
It's a busy weekend of catsitting too, I'm looking forward to sitting or lying down at some point, the last few weeks have been exhausting!

1 comment:

  1. I can imagine. You certainly give it your all. Best wishes to those two little mites.

    ReplyDelete